This year your safest holidays!
PROTOCOLS AND MEASURES TAKEN BY BONTERRA RESORT
The current context, caused by COVID-19, requires us to establish protocols in order to prevent as much as possible the risk of community contagion during your stay in our facilities, as well as to set up the necessary measures for the protection of our employees.
Please read this document carefully, as it shows the recommendations that the campsite must apply to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by the SARS-Cov-2 virus, without prejudice to current legislation, and which must be carry out during your stay in our installations.
All the measures adopted are at your disposal, at the reception and on our website www.bonterrapark.com. You can check and review them at any moment.
As a CLIENT, you must respect the measures adopted. Please note that the unfulfilment may lead to the immediate rescission of your contract, cancelling your stay without the right to any refund.
The obligations and consequences derived from compliance with the security measures concern everybody, including minors who are part of your booking.
What is COVID-19?
You probably already know that COVID-19 is a disease caused by the SARS-Cov-2 Coronavirus, a virus that was first detected in December 2019. The most common symptoms of this disease are: fever, cough and feeling of lack of air. Other symptoms may include: tiredness, aches, runny nose, sore throat, headache, diarrhoea and loss of sense of smell or taste.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Our main concern is to ensure that the risk of contagion does not increase, so we have established the required protection measures, for you, your family and for the staff.
We have prepared a contingency plan taking into account the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain as well as the ICTE (Institute of Spanish Tourist Quality) to offer you the best practices in service, facilities and with the staff, in order to deal with the virus.
Our management committee reviews the established protocols daily and they constantly supervise the recommendations that the competent authorities issue.
Human and material resources have been supplied (Individual Prevention Equipment, masks, gloves, hydroalcoholic gel, screens), as well as action protocols in the event that an employee or client shows any symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
We have increased the cleaning and disinfection plan of every facility according to the new requirements. In all disinfections, we use virucides registered and authorized by the Ministry of Health as effective against Covid-19.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW FOR THE TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL
- In order to speed up the arrival process and avoid crowds at the reception, before your arrival you will have to check-in online following the link we will send you and pay your stay in advance.
- As the capacity of the reception is limited to 6 people, only one of you (if possible, the holder of the booking) must come to the reception, with the passports, in order to register every guest over 16 years old.
- In order to minimize the exchange of documentation, we will send you the stay
contract that you have to accept, to the email address that you have provided when making the reservation. If at the time of your arrival you are not able to use a device with an internet connection, we will use our digital signature system after disinfection.
- The day before your arrival we will contact you to confirm the details of the stay,
the assigned location and the time from which you can access to the campsite.
- We will also send you an information package with the booking conditions, the new regulations and tourist information.
HOW WE HAVE PREPARED THE CAMPSITE:
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers have been installed in all common areas.
- Safety distances have been marked in areas where a high concentration of clients
is probable. The sense of pedestrian circulation has also been marked in the busiest areas.
- We have placed informative panels and signage appropriate to the new
- A capacity control system has been installed in the sanitary blocks, so that the
occupation can always be checked on an exterior panel. The use of masks will be
mandatory to enter in.
- In the pool, the hammocks have been relocated to maintain a minimum distance
of 1’5 meters between them. There are marks in the area that prevent them from
being moved by the clients. In addition, the number of umbrellas has been doubled in order to provide more shade.
- We have created a web app to manage the use of the pool. Through this app, you
can reserve a time slot and the pool area where you want to be, one day in advance. Since the pool capacity is 75%, bathing shifts will be established and regulated by the lifeguard.
- Protective screens have been installed in the reception to maintain the safety
distance between workers and customers.
- All the bins in our facilities that did not have a pedal have been replaced.
- We have eliminated waste bins in the streets and we have increased the frequency of changing and sanitizing containers.
- The restaurant has been adapted to the new situation, maintaining a minimum
distance of 2 meters between tables, promoting the preparation of take-away food and preparing a new digital menu system.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of the service blocks, at least 6 times per day, with micro-spray equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfection of pitches and lodgings after each check-out.
- Daily disinfection of common outdoor areas.
- The playgrounds, sports area and outdoor gym have hydroalcoholic gel
dispensers, which are disinfected once a day.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the entire pool area, including hammocks, after each use.
- Access to daily disinfection and cleaning records and technical sheets of the
- The hour to enter the pitches or lodgings is 5:00 p.m. and departure time is 12:00 p.m., as a general rule. In any case, if the occupancy conditions allow you to arrive before, you will be notified the day before.
- Adaptation of the opening hours of the service blocks to the new cleaning needs.
- To avoid unnecessary trips to reception, we put at your disposal the Whatsapp
consultation phone number +34635780376 in order to consult doubts and carry
out procedures quickly.
- Due to the capacity restrictions in the common areas, day visits to the campsite
will not be allowed this summer. The access to the restaurant is open, but people
who are not part of your reservation will not be able to access the campsite.
- To avoid sharing any type of material between clients, we will not be able to
provide ping pong bats, balls, etc.
YOUR PART AS A CUSTOMER:
- Avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands, both to staff and
- Throw away any personal hygiene waste (especially disposable tissues)
immediately into bins or containers. NEVER on the ground or outside the
- Following the WHO (World Health Organization) recommendations, wash your
hands thoroughly often, especially after sneezing, coughing, or touching
potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Use the hydroalcoholic solution dispensers that you will find in different dependencies of the camping.
- Respect the safety distance (1’5 meters) and avoid crowds.
- We recommend the use of appropriate footwear in the showers.
- As far as possible, make your payments through our online platform or by card at the reception.
- Use a mask in common areas where the safety distance cannot be maintained.
- Respect the established capacity and the indications of the employees.
- Inform the reception department immediately in case of presenting symptoms
compatible with COVID-19 (dry cough, fever, respiratory problems) and proceed
- Do not leave residues of any kind in pitches or lodgings.
- All our staff has been trained in the new security, hygiene and protection
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- Adaptation of shifts and work spaces according to the established measures.
- Maximum hygiene, both personal and workspace.
- Taking daily temperature to all the employees.
- Remote work to minimize contact and maximize the service offered.
- Implementation of a digital communication system between employees.
- Creation of new work protocols adapted to current regulations.
Making a bookinng, the client expressly declares that he has previously read and known the conditions of his stay and its cancellation, so that they form part of the contracting agreement reached and that it is ratified by accepting them.
We hope to see you soon!
Bonterra Resort team