Frequent Asked Questions
If you come with a caravan or motorhome, we advise you NOT to follow the directions on Google Maps, as the recommended exit is complicated by narrow streets.
- If you are coming from the N-340 from Castellón, take the Benicàssim centre exit (you will see a Repsol petrol station on the left) and cross the whole centre of Benicàssim along its main street. Straight ahead you will arrive at Bonterra Resort.
- If you are coming from any direction on the AP-7 motorway, take exit 45, Oropesa del Mar and, once on the N-340 exit at “Benicàssim por la Costa”, towards Torre Bellver.
- If you are coming from Barcelona on the N-340, follow the instructions above.
The refund of 100% of the deposit is made exclusively if the reason is due to restrictions applied after the booking has been made.
In all other cases, the following conditions apply:
- If you give us more than one month’s notice, 90% of the deposit paid is returned.
- If you notify us between one month and one week, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If you notify us less than one week in advance, there will be no refund.
If the cancellation is for medical reasons or you simply wish to change the dates, we will review each case individually to see what options we can offer you.
Villas are 2-bedroom, loft-style houses, suitable for up to 6 people or up to 7 on request. Chalets are one-storey wooden cabins with 2 bedrooms and space for 4 people.
Villas Jazmín are closer to the pool, while Villas Lavanda are located in a quieter and more secluded area.
They all have in common: renovated kitchen with gas; pellet cooker; dishwasher; air conditioning hot/cold; kitchenware with everything you need; Dolce Gusto coffee machine, microwave and toaster.
- Chalet ALOE measures 43m² and includes a double bedroom and a bunk room.
- The PALMITO chalet measures 49m² and includes a double bedroom and a bedroom with 2 single beds.
- The OLIVO chalet measures 52m² and includes 20m² of private garden, double bedroom and L-shaped bunk room.
- The MELIA chalet has the same features as the OLIVO chalet, but does not include a garden.
All the accommodations have complete kitchenware in the kitchen: pots, pans, cutlery, plates, etc.
You will also find a dishwasher, microwave, toaster and “Dolce Gusto” capsule coffee machine.
Families must comply with all the rules in order to respect all the neighbours:
- Only 2 dogs per family unit are allowed.
- They must stay within the family plot.
- Pets are not allowed to be left alone at any time of the day.
- If they walk on the streets of the resort, they must always be leashed.
The area will cover the plots of streets D7, D8 and D9. In this way, you can leave through the upper entrance gate of the campsite, which offers easy access to the greenway and the dog park.
Late check-out is available from September to June, subject to availability.
In accommodation it is offered:
- – Check-out at 15.00 p.m. . for 10 €.
- – Check-out at 20.00 p.m. . for 20 €.
On pitches, check-out until 9.00 p.m. for 10 € all year round.
The distance to the beach is 550 m and it takes about 5-7 minutes walking, along Bisbe Serra street.
To get to the centre of Benicàssim, the distance is the same as to the beach, 550 mt. but in a westerly direction, along Barcelona Avenue.
The heated swimming pool is usually used in its heated state from mid-October to mid-April, approximately.
During the summer period the roof is opened and it functions as an outdoor pool.
If you have already applied for the COMUNITAT VALENCIANA TRAVEL VOUCHER PROGRAMME and you have received your acceptance code, you have 2 booking options:
- You can call us by phone and indicate the code in your reservation.
- You can book your stay through the website including the code in the comments section.We will validate it and only invoice you for the extra amount.
Yes, there are entertainment activities all year round, both during the week and at weekends. Depending on the periods and holiday periods, activities are offered for adults, children or both groups.
Our entertainment offer includes sporting, cultural and gastronomic activities, children’s workshops, games…
Every week we publish in our entertainment section the activities planned in the calendar.
The Wifi service is free for accommodation and charged for pitches, with the following prices:
- 1 hour: 2€.
- 1 day: 4€.
- 7 days: 12€.
- 30 days: 18€.
Booking minimums vary throughout the year and may change as the date of your stay approaches.
The minimum booking can be between 2 and 7 nights depending on availability and the season, so we recommend you phone us or check the website a few days before your date of interest to see if the minimums have changed.
Yes, we have bicycles for adults, children and with a seat on the back for the little ones.
We have touring bikes, mountain bikes (MBT) and electric bikes.
Rental prices vary depending on the type of bike and the number of hours or days rented. Ask at reception for specific prices according to your needs.