From Bonterra Resort we would like to inform you that during the month of May we are going to carry out works to improve the swimming pool.
If you are going to be staying at our campsite during this period, we want you to have relevant information for your stay, as we want you to be comfortable and your holidays to be pleasant and hassle-free.
What works are we going to do in the swimming pool?
In order to ensure that the swimming pool offers perfect conditions for use and a good experience this summer, on Tuesday 2 May we will start some improvement works that will last approximately one month and that will serve to:
- Repair cracks and reinforce the pool in order to save water leaks and consolidate the pool walls.
- Renew the cleaning and filtering system, which will allow for a more pleasant and hygienic bathing experience.
- Replace the tiles in the entire pool and include a relaxation area.
- Change the pool curb for greater safety.
- Add a new cooling system that will lower the water temperature during the summer and improve the bathing experience, which has been affected in recent years by repeated heat waves.
- Changing the hydraulic chair for people with reduced mobility.
What will be the alternative ways of using the pool during this period?
So that you can swim during these weeks of improvement of the large pool, on the 2nd of May we will open the cover of the heated pool, to be used as an outdoor pool with cold water. Here you can use the nearest sun loungers, which are located in the “beach” area right next to it.
And for the little ones, you will still be able to use the round paddling pool for children. To access this pool, we will create a special access from the terrace area of the restaurant, through which you will be able to enter directly.
This is a very important improvement project that will have a very positive effect on bathing this summer and will help to solve problems that need to be repaired immediately.
As you know, we are a campsite that always strives for excellence and works to improve everything that can affect the customer experience.
We thank you for your understanding and support and hope you enjoy your stay at our campsite this summer.